Besides using the Playground feature, you can also use the ‘Template‘ feature to generate content.
There are a few ready-made templates that you can use right away. These templates are great for anyone who doesn’t know where to start or wants to get ideas for their articles.
Other than that, you can also convert your own prompt into a template so that you don’t have to recreate the same prompt each time you want to use it.
To do that, go to AI Mojo > Templates and click the “Add New” button:
Here you have a few things you need to do to set up your template correctly:
Name your template
Give your template a name and a short description (optional).
Insert your prompt
Let’s say you want to turn the following prompt into a template:
Write an outline about “How to be more productive”: 1.
And you want to turn the topic into an input field so that you can quickly change the topic into another one each time you use the template.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Under the “Available Input Fields:” option, click the “edit” icon for the existing “Input” field.
2. Then, change the name to “Topic” and its shortcode ID to TOPIC. You can add an example if you want to.
Click the Update button once you’re done.
3. After that, click the Get Shortcode button to copy the shortcode to your clipboard:
4. Finally, replace the topic in your prompt with the shortcode as follows:
Setup your AI settings
Besides your prompt, you should adjust the AI settings to get what you want. Here is a short description of what each setting is for:
- Select Mode: There are three modes available for you to use: Complete, Insert, and Edit.
- Complete: The AI will attempt to complete the given text based on the context or pattern provided.
- Insert: The AI will insert text into the position that you specify. This mode is only available to the OpenAI engine. Please refer to OpenAI documentation for more information about this mode: https://beta.openai.com/docs/guides/completion/inserting-text
- Edit: The AI will edit your prompt based on the instruction provided. This mode is only available to the OpenAI engine. Please refer to OpenAI documentation for more information about this mode: https://beta.openai.com/docs/guides/completion/editing-text
- Select AI Engine & Model: Here, you can select your AI engine & model.
- Max Response Length: Here, you can define the maximum length of the response given by AI.
- Stop sequences: Here, you can define the stop sequence that will stop the AI from generating more content.
- Temperature: Here, you can define the randomness of the result.
- Top P: Here, you can control the diversity of the result.
- Frequency penalty: Here, you can decrease the likelihood of the AI repeating the same line.
- Presence penalty: Here, you can increase the likelihood of AI to talk about new topics.